which corresponds to the homepage of the Marisa Sias official website.
The policy establishes the requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection.
Visiting this website may result into the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons.
The “data controller” of their processing is Marisa Sias, based in Pravisdomini (PORDENONE), Via Villa, 11/1, 33076 – Italy – F.C. SSIMRS80B54I904C. Email firstname.lastname@example.org | PEC email@example.com
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned Marisa Sias headquarters and are only handled by her as a person in charge of the processing.
PERSONAL DATA THAT I COLLECT
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data, as part of their standard functioning, the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning and they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website: except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users
Sending email messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
When visitors leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You can contact me directly at any time via my contact forms, my email address and my telephone number published on the website. The information you provide in the respective contact request is collected, processed and used by me exclusively to process your requests.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies.
- First-party analytics cookies.
- Third-party analytics cookies: this website uses the Google Analytics service to take anonymous statistics on site use. Tools that reduce the cookie identification power are adopted and the third-party does not cross the information collected with any of the ones already provided.
- Third-party profiling cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Protection from SPAM – Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this website, potentially containing users’ personal data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- they are necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to resolve disputes or provide customer support;
- if necessary for compliance with legal obligations or a court order or in connection with a legal action; is
- if necessary for my legitimate interest, provided that your rights or interests do not prevail, for example 1) provide and improve our services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by Marisa Sias (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service).
HOW LONG I RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected by Marisa Sias, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in the this information and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
I follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data, to protect them against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data that the users provide me are protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the standard method of encrypting personal data and credit card numbers allowing them to be securely transferred over the Internet.
You can check the security of the link based on the data shown in the URL contents of your browser. If the beginning of the address line changes from “http” to “https”, it means that there is a secure connection.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHIN THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and governmental surveillance laws other than those in force in your jurisdiction. If I transfer your personal information outside the EU, I will rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud has Privacy Shield certification.
Visitor comments can be checked via an automatic spam detection service.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will share your personal information only for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I employ trusted third parties to perform certain functions, such as accounting management companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only as necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. Should I proceed with the sale or merger of our business, I may disclose your information in connection with this transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, I deem it reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) apply contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) avoiding, investigating and combating fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers, or others.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
If you live in certain territories, including the EU, you have different rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are generally applicable, others apply only in some specific cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in my possession by contacting me using the following contact information.
- Modification, limitation, cancellation. In addition, you have the right to change your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (such as where I have to keep the data for legal purposes), I generally delete personal information on request.
- Opposition. You may object (i) to the processing by me of some of your information based on my legitimate interest and (ii) to receiving marketing messages from me after providing your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for me to continue using such information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaint. If you live in the EU and wish to express a concern regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
MY CONTACT INFORMATION
For the purposes of the European Data Protection Act, Marisa Sias has been designated as the responsible for the processing of your personal information. In case of questions or doubts, requests must be addressed:
- via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via PEC: email@example.com
- or sent to Marisa Sias, Pravisdomini (PORDENONE), Via Villa, 11/1, 33076 – Italy.
Last updated 5 June 2018